Elvis Lives – on fabric by Cranston
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/19/2006 12:09:00 PM
NEW YORK -- V .I.P by Cranston is launching a new fabric collection called Elvis Lives in partnership with Elvis Presley Enterprises of Memphis. The new Elvis line targets fabric stores and retail fabric departments worldwide.
Patterns mix photo-realistic and graphic images on graphic-patch backgrounds in both bright and muted colorways. Fabrics are 100% cotton, printed in the USA , and consist of four designs in two different colorways.
According to Cranston , the Elvis Lives collection is suitable for apparel, crafting and home décor uses.
“It has been years since Elvis Presley Enterprises authorized a fabric release,” said Carol Butler, director of Worldwide Licensing for EPE.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...