Ex-retailer Dale passes
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/8/2003 12:00:00 AM
DARIEN, CT —
Roberta Fortune Dale, a long-time retailer and entrepreneur, died in late November at 55 after a 15-year battle against ovarian cancer.
Most recently the founder of The Yoga Source here, she earlier founded Fortune's Almanac and was a senior executive at Levi Straus, Avon and The Sharper Image.
She is survived by her husband, Bob Dale, and her sister, Mary Lu Daugherty.
Contributions may be made to the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, 500 N.E. Spanish River Blvd. #14, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 10, 2010
- Jul 16, 2010
- Jan 15, 2007
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...