Best Brands adds Ingleman
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 4/10/2001 1:34:00 PM
NEW YORK — Best Brands, manufacturer of bedding and bath ensembles, has added Julie Ingleman Designs to its design team in time for an April market debut.
The first offering stemming from Best Brands partnership with Julie Ingleman Designs is "Fernfield," 200-count sheet sets featuring a design of a canopy of forest leaves and leafy trellises in neutral, teals and green. The collection also offers an array of fern-tipped medallions with lush borders.
Also being introduced in partnership with Julie Ingleman Designs, as well as Mary Hughes, are new quilted to floor bedspreads.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...