Licensees sought for Beatrix Potter
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — The work of Beatrix Potter is hopping back into view as the company’s licensing agent begins expanding into product categories beyond its recent license in toys.
The Wildflower Group has been named North American agent for The World of Beatrix Potter by property rights holder Frederick Warne, an imprint of the Penguin Group.
Author Beatrix Potter created the classic children’s characters of Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny as well as Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail. The new licensing program for The World of Beatrix Potter will encompass a range of product categories from gifts to accessories and infant products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...