World Market Center Tops Out Phase Two
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/27/2006 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas —
Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman joined World Market Center officials recently to celebrate the “Topping Out” construction milestone on the second major building in the complex. This marks the completion of the steel superstructure. The Phase Two building will measure in at 16 stories and 1.6 million square feet, making it Las Vegas' largest current project.
Ahead of schedule and fully leased, Phase Two will house about 300 home furnishings manufacturers, including 10 of the top 25 U.S. furniture makers and importers. Two floors will be dedicated to the contemporary segment, and another floor will be set aside for accessories showrooms.
The building is set to open in time for the Winter Vegas Market to be held January 29-February 2, 2007.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...