GTT intros expanded comforter set
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/28/2005 11:32:00 AM
RIVERSIDE, Calif -- Bedding importer and manufacturer GTT International, Inc. is introducing a new expanded comforter set at October’s New York Home Textile Market.
The set includes a high-quality woven print or jacquard comforter, a bed skirt, and two standard shams, window valances, and dec pillows. GTT can customize the program for each of its retail accounts.
The new expanded comforter sets will be marketed under GTT International’s exclusive Canyon Crest label, and will be positioned at three separate retail grids -- $99.99, $149.99, and $199.99.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...