Babies R Us partners with designer Cynthia Rowley on baby line
Will debut in September
-- Home Textiles Today, 8/11/2009 10:15:00 AM
Wayne, N.J. – Babies ‘R’ Us is adding an exclusive collection of fashion-forward baby products by designer Cynthia Rowley. Hooray by Cynthia Rowley will include layette, playwear, bibs, baby blankets and diaper bags.
The full Hooray collection will be available in 155 Babies ‘R’ Us stores, including its flagship stores Toys ‘R’ Us Times Square and Babies ‘R’ Us Union Square, and online at Babiesrus.com
Babiesrus.comin September 2009.
Hooray marks Rowley's debut in the baby products market. Retails on layette and playwear will range from $8 to $30, while bibs, blankets and diaper bags will be priced from $6 to $40.
“As the baby products authority, we constantly reevaluate our merchandise assortment and seek opportunities to feature exciting new products that can't be found anywhere else. Partnering with Cynthia Rowley allows us to offer our Babies ‘R’ Us customers a collection with a remarkable fashion stamp,” said Maureen Watson, chief merchandising officer, Babies ‘R’ Us.
Babies ‘R’ Us will support the launch of the Hooray by Cynthia Rowley collection with a comprehensive marketing campaign, inclusive of print and online promotions, in-store signage and a dedicated boutique online at Babiesrus.com/CynthiaRowley. The collection will expand in 2010 to include additional items such as bedding, soft bath, room decor and more.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...