LNT sheds one board member
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2008 1:01:00 PM
Clifton, N.J. -- George Golleher has resigned from the boards of directors of both Linens ’n Things and its parent, Linens Holding Co.
“To the knowledge of the registrants, Mr. Golleher did not resign due to any disagreement with the registrants’ operations, policies, or practices,” LNT said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Golleher – ceo of Ralphs Grocery prior to its 1998 merger with supercenter operator Fred Meyer – was a member of the compensation committee of each of the boards. He has been replaced in that role by director Pamela Romano.
Romano was most recently president at Friedman’s Jewelry, which filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in January and began liquidating $400 million of inventory in early April. Prior to that, she served as group svp of Zale Corp. and president of Zales, where LNT chairman and ceo Robert DiNicola was once ceo. She previously was the vp of merchandising for Macy's East Fine and Fashion Jewelry.
Golleher’s departure was effective April 23.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...