American Pacific boosts technology
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/6/2003 3:12:00 PM
San Francisco — American Pacific Enterprises announced that it will add three more modules of TradeIT software to improve its global collaboration and product development management system.
American Pacific has been using TradeIt Internet-based software since 1999, with various applications installed in its offices in China, Pakistan, India and Turkey as well as its DC in Ohio. The software packages are produced and licensed by Global Trading Systems Inc., Kirkland, WA.
"We partnered with Global Trading Systems back in 1999 to automate our global sourcing process, and now we are looking to them to help us implement collaborative automation as far up the design process as possible," said Greg Block, ceo, American Pacific.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...