Decosit finds field of dreams
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2003 12:00:00 AM
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM —
While no single design statement dominates Decosit and Textiles d'Interieur Premier, fabrics with embellishments — either woven or applied — offer a variety of new looks.
Colors run the gamut as exhibitors make their appeals to specific regions.
Embellishments from eyelashes, appliques, embroidery, puckers and pleats add to the appeal of fabrics.
Paisley continues to influence fabric design with contemporary versions as well as diverse thematic touches.
Contemporary goes softer as designs move to more curvaceous lines.
Textures have become even more dimensional, multi-layered and softer as thick boucle yarns join the world of chenille.
Whimsy and fancy play a significant role in novelty designs that range from the now ubiquitous palm tree motif to animals and faux toiles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...