Scoperta Sets Milan Dates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/6/2006 12:00:00 AM
Milan, Italy — —
Milan, Italy — The Scoperta fabrics and curtain fair has set the date for this year's show from May 9-12 at the Fiera Milano exhibition complex in Cernobbio, just outside Milan. The fair adds 25 new exhibitors this year, up 18% over last year's event, said organizer Trade Link. New to this year's fair: Scoperta Creativa, a “theater of trends” featuring work from design studios and top-end manufacturers.
For info, see email@example.com or call Trade Link at +44-1285-641-600.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...