Target to Sponsor Design Summit
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/9/2008 12:00:00 AM
Sarasota, Fla. —
The third Sarasota International Design Summit, produced by Ringling College of Art and Design, will boast Target Stores as its title sponsor, the college announced last week.
The Design Summit will take place at the campus and the Ritz-Carlton on Oct. 27-28.
Executives from a variety of communications, interactive and design corporations will make presentations at the event.
"Our 2008 Summit theme, Design + Technology: Social l Visual l Mobile, will explore what innovative thinkers and organizations across the globe are developing with respect to new interactions between humans and machines and transforming the way we communicate with social, visual, and mobile media," said Larry Thompson, Ringling College president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...