Textile Days India coming in October
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/11/2007 11:23:00 AM
Mumbai, India – The three-show combination event Textile Days Indiawill run Oct. 10-13 at the Bombay Exhibition Center here.
The three combined shows are: Heimtextil India, Techtextil India, and Texworld India.
Heimtextil India, the anchor show, is now in its eighth annual edition.
Techtextil India is a debut event, bringing in exhibitors from at least 13 countries, of which “High-Tex from Germany is a highlight pavilion, showing more than 40 German producers.
Texworld India has a focus on apparel fabrics and embroideries, featuring Indian and other Asian resources, as well as the T.W.I.S.T. trend presentation by Elementi Moda Milano.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...