New GLM show fills out house and home week
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
A new gourmet housewares show from GLM will launch next fall along with the New York Home Textiles Show, ExTracts, and Surtex Gallery —and the four shows will be presented collectively as the House to Home Market Week.
"There are seismic shifts in the housewares calendar created by the International Housewares Association's move to March and by the changing composition of Messe Frankfurt's August market," said Alan Steel, GLM's evp. "Following our decision to keep our Gourmet Products Show in San Francisco each May, we received a great deal of feedback from retailers and manufacturers that an additional show, on the East Coast in the fall, would fill a current void in the housewares industry calendar."
The first annual New York Gourmet Housewares Show is expected to feature some 400 exhibitors of cookware, kitchen gadgets, cutlery, small electrics, speciality appliances (non-electric or electric), tabletop and decorative accessories.
Next fall's House to Home Market Week will run Oct. 8 to 11.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...