Revman to debut Antiques Roadshow quilt collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/10/2008 1:19:00 PM
New York – Revman International will produce a collection of Antiques Roadshow branded quilts under license by public television station WGBH Boston, the program’s producer.
Speeding things along, Revman will start showing the six-quilt launch line later this month, with the first products aimed for retail shipment in October. The quilts will be presented along with coordinating shams, the manufacturer said.
“Quilts as an alternative bed covering are an increasingly popular category in our industry,” said Revman president and ceo Rich Roman, noting that Antiques Roadshow will bring “authenticity” and “fresh perspective.”
“The history behind the design inspiration as well as the authority of the brand sets the collection apart from the majority of product being offered in the market.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...