By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/24/2008 12:00:00 AM
Cost Plus Extends Feld Term
Specialty retailer Cost Plus World Market has extended the employment contract of president and ceo Barry Feld through October 2012, a three-year extension.
In addition to a base salary of $800,000 — to be reviewed annually — Feld is also eligible for an annual performance bonus target of “no less than 100% of his base salary” upon achievement of financial and other goals.
Feld was named to his current position in October 2005. He was previously a member of the board of directors and before that was chairman, president and ceo of Portrait Corp. of America, the leading portrait retailer and at that time the sole in-store portrait studio at Wal-Mart Stores.
Family Dollar Taps Venberg
Discount chain Family Dollar Stores has named Bryan Venberg svp human resources, reporting to Howard Levine, chairman and ceo. With more than 13 years of retail experience, Venberg was most recently svp operations, customer service and human resources at ShopNBC; he previously held similar positions at Target and Marshall Fields.
London Luxury Hires Faktorovich
London Luxury has hired Anna Faktorovich as director of marketing and strategic brand development. Faktorovich previously was a manager of business development and brand management for brand licensing consultancy The Beanstalk Group, where she managed the licensing program for a leading non-for-profit organization. Earlier, Faktorovich worked at Euro RSCG Magnet.
“As the company continues to evolve with current market changes, it is important to communicate London Luxury's unique point of difference through various communication channels,” said Marc Jason, ceo of London Luxury, which produces better-end bath textiles and bedding with a focus on performance.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...