Textillery Weavers expands bamboo line
-- Home Textiles Today, 8/21/2008 12:45:00 PM
Bloomington, Ind. – At the upcoming High Point Market (October 20-26), decorative throw manufacturer Textillery Weavers will expand its bamboo yarn line.
On display at Textillery’s IHFC - Design Center D408 showroom, the new looks will feature blue, green and toffee tones and pinstripe designs, the company said.
"Bamboo yarn is a wonderful and versatile medium to work with," noted Judith Rose, head designer, saying bamboo "continues to be the perfect resource to create warm, silky and luxurious new designs, in colors that certainly respond to today's design directions.”
The Bamboo Collection uses a machine-washable yarn blend of 85% bamboo and 15% cotton. Each throw is finished with a 2-inch fringe. Retails range from $215 for the 42”x72” size to $310 at 52”x72”.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...