Trend Lab signs license with Dr. Seuss Enterprises
Line will begin hitting stores this fall
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2009 9:35:00 AM
The line will launch at retail locations in the fall, starting with crib bedding and nursery décor. Additional products and a broader assortment of bedding will be available in 2010.
The line will be moderately priced and combine the whimsical aesthetic that Dr. Seuss is renowned for with the stylish design elements of Trend Lab.
“We think Trend Lab Baby is at the forefront of their industry and are very excited to see what this partnership produces,” said Marie Gagliani, marketing manager, Dr. Seuss Enterprises.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...