Coordinatin' rhythms at N.Y. Mini-market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/3/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Suppliers at the New York Mini-market currently under way are introducing seasonal lines and churning the retail waters with new and expanded broadline products, among them:
• Arlee Home Fashions, New York, has added tapestry throws in 12 designs, all coordinating with decorative pillows.
• Monticello, Ark.-based Burlington Rugs has introduced seasonal comfort mats, 2-by-3 sub-dyed cushion mats. The initial line consists of 24 holiday designs.
• Ex-Cell Home Fashions, New York, has added the throw category to its product mix. It's showing two collections that coordinate with its dec pillows: Marrakesh, with a $29.99 retail, and Embossed Velvet, with a $24.99 retail. Both are 50-by-60 inches and are available in three colorways each. Ex-Cell has also introduced lotion pump and wastebasket sets in Christmas seasonal designs. The metal waste cans coordinate with resin lotion pumps in seven patterns, including some licensed from Paul Brent and David Carter Brown.
• Accent, bath and area rug importer JWS Associates, Atlanta, is soft launching a housewares division, including storage items. The company also just moved into a 3,000 sq. ft. eighth floor showroom at 295 Fifth Ave. It also opened a new showroom in Atlanta.
• Niles, Ill.-based Revere Mills has upgraded its three-piece bath ensembles from Pakistan, moving them to a heavier weight, 9.5 lbs. from 5.5 lbs., and repackaging them, folded with red bows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...