Traub Joins NexCen Board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/21/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
After acquiring the Bill Blass and Waverly brands, consumer brand developer NexCen Brands recently announced that former Bloomingdale's ceo Marvin Traub has joined its board of directors.
Traub is president of Marvin Traub Associates, and also serves as chairman of S.D. Retail Consulting and senior advisor to Compass Advisers.
"Marvin Traub is uniquely qualified to offer expert counsel as we expand our consumer branded products and franchise properties, and build retail partnerships. We are privileged to welcome him to our board," said NexCen president and ceo Robert D'Loren.
In addition to its fashion brands, NexCen has acquired several consumer franchise entities: Athlete's Foot, MaggieMoo's, and Marble Slab Creamery.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...