Yunus to Step up Its Assortments at Heimtextil
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/11/2010 12:00:00 AM
Karachi, Pakistan —
Yunus Textile Mills Ltd., parent of US affiliate Royale Linens, is planning its most ambitious market rollout at this week’s Heimtextil trade show to highlight the company’s design capabilities, product expansions and technology.
The company, which has participated in the show since 2001, will be exhibiting from a 2,400-square-foot booth featuring a more modern and open design in Halle 10.2.
The company’s growth in the European Market “has been driven by the reduction in import duties, our increased design capabilities and the establishment of logistic support for distribution.” said Azmat Merchant, director of marketing.
At Heimtextil, Yunus will showcase a combination of sophisticated master bedroom print designs, said Marla Stuchel, director of design. “There has been a growing interest for prints that started to build last market,” she added.
The company, known for its Regiani printing, recently installed advanced engraving machine with Lux capability, which generates screens at greater resolution.
Yunus will also emphasizes its environmentally friendly technologies. “Our partnership with Clariant has help us elevate our manufacturing processes and products to where we are able to present diverse looks, at Heimtex, such as a richly printed bamboo/cotton blended bed ensemble rather than just a solid color, a renewable Lyocill fiber based fabric, developed in conjunction with Lenzing, that is both luxurious and vibrant and an ultra soft peached sheet,” said Haider Bokhary, gm marketing.
Added said Nisar Palla, coo, “It is most imperative that we continually upgrade our operations, products, processes and presentations even in these difficult times, and Heimtex, offers us a great opportunity to display that progress.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...