Croscill bath division teams with designer Shiber
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2007 12:30:00 PM
New York – Carole Shiber, a designer known for her tabletop lines, is now producing a premiere bath décor collection under a licensing agreement with Croscill Home.
The new Carole Shiber for Croscill Palm Tree Trio collection has already been placed with specialty store accounts for spring 2008, according to the designer.
Oversize graphics make a bold statement on the Palm Tree Trio shower curtain, engineered and printed on linen-look polyester. Accessories include a palm frond rug in soft plush, a three-tiered palm leaf toothbrush holder, and single palm leaves as soap dish and tray, a tiki hut tissue box and waste basket, and 100% cotton body and hand towels with embroidered palm trees.
“The shower curtain is an absolutely fabulous painter’s canvas – a natural and dramatic way to bring art to the bath,” said Shiber. “I think of it as scenery.”
“We’re always looking to bring something fresh to the bath market. And Carole brings us something new, fun and different,” said Carl Legreca, president of Croscill Bath. “We enjoy meeting the challenges of producing new concepts in smart and interesting ways.”
The next phase of the line, the fall collections, will be shown by Croscill during the New York Home Fashions Market in February.
Tim Bigonia - 2007-12-18 16:41:00 EST
I love all of the Croscill products lines. Windows, bath, and bedding. Have you seen their window harware and tassels -- gorgeous.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...