IFDA sets date for Holiday Gala
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — The New York chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) will hold its annual Holiday Gala on Dec. 4, 2001, 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Grange and David L showrooms at the New York Design Center.
The gala highlight will be a silent auction with proceeds benefiting Habitat for Humanity, on the occasion of its 25th anniversary. The event will be open to IFDA members and the general public.
Under the direction of IFDA/NY Holiday Gala Co-Chairs Jerome Hanauer and Tony Zanetta, the Gala committee is soliciting various forms of support for the event. Product donations for the bazaar will be categorized into several sections ideal for holiday gift-giving. Spa Shop, Kitchen Kapers, Boudoir & Bath, Office at Home, Kiddy Korner, The Book Worm and Sundries-at-Large. And, home furnishings-related products and services with a minimum retail value of $400, as well as "Restaurant Row" donations are being accepted for the silent auction.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...