Soft-Tex adds Stainmaster to Royal Velvet bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/10/2008 1:38:00 PM
Waterford, N.Y. – Soft-Tex is expanding its Royal Velvet line this market by adding Stainmaster fabric to its mix of basic bedding product offerings.
“We will introduce a full collection of products this market combining two nationally recognized brands, Royal Velvet and Stainmaster fabric,” said Arthur Perry, president of Soft-Tex.
Soft-Tex is partnering with Invista to show pillows and mattress pads filled with three levels of Invista fiber options: Performa, Comforel Silky Soft, and Comforel Soft Touch. The good/better/best fills run from a basic fiber to a down alternative.
“We believe retail buyers and ultimately consumers will recognize the benefits of Stainmaster fabric immediately” said Perry. “Our new packaging speaks to this before you even touch the product.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...