Monaghan Named CFO of Sears Holdings
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2006 12:00:00 AM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. — —
Hoffman Estates, Ill. — Sears Holdings has named Craig Monaghan cfo, effective Sept. 1. He will report to chief administrative officer William Crowley.
Monaghan most recently served as executive vp and cfo at AutoNation. Prior to that he was cfo at iVillage.com, and previously worked in financial roles at Reader's Digest Association, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and General Motors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...