Aussino launches Suite 1102 hotel division
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/2/2005 12:52:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Aussino USA has launched Suite 1102, a hotel-inspired division to complement its bedding collection.
The program features coverlets and quilts ranging from modern quilting patterns to more traditional printed reversible quilts. Both cotton and faux silk versions will be offered in coverlets, quilts and bedspreads.
Also part of the Suite 1102 hotel collection is a new solid color terry towel with colored dobby stripes that weighs 16 pounds per dozen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...