Welspun USA hires Walters for basic bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2008 12:53:00 PM
New York – Diversified supplier Welspun USA has appointed Scott Walters sales director for basic bedding products, effective immediately.
“Scott will head up Welspun sales and product initiatives for basic bedding in North America, reporting to Tim Landers,” said Humberto Tello, president and ceo for Welspun Bedding. “His extensive experience will be a valuable addition to the Welspun USA team and will give us the necessary expertise to effectively enter this highly competitive business.”
Walters was most recently national merchandise manager for Louisville Bedding. Previously he was product manager at Springs Industries heading up product development for all feather and down bedding products and mattress pads; he also had served as senior buyer in top of bed decorative products, sheets, and basic bedding at the Linen Source, and worked in merchandising at May Co. Department Stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...