Matson joins Bluefly
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2005 11:20:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Bluefly, Inc., a retailer of high-end apparel, home textiles and other home goods, has appointed Brad Matson chief marketing officer.
Matson joins Bluefly from Spiegel Catalog, where he served as senior vice president of advertising and brand communications. He reports directly to Bluefly President and CEO Melissa Payner.
The company noted that Monica Halpert will continue to work with Bluefly, collaborating with Matson on the company's brand, advertising and public relations efforts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...