Surya to fete newest rug collections in Vegas
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2010 10:54:00 AM
Calhoun, Ga. – Surya will unveil its latest roster of new rugs and coordinating accessories during a cocktail party at its World Market Center showroom during the Las Vegas Market next week.
The company’s showroom at the center is in space B350, and the cocktail party starts at 5 p.m. on the market’s opening day, Feb. 1. The market runs through Feb. 4.
Surya will be serving complimentary hors d'oeuvres and drinks, and a henna tattoo artist will be present during the party and every day of market to give showroom visitors decorative hand tattoos.
“Each season we offer our customers a variety of new products,” said Satya Tiwari, president. “Our coordinating rug and accessory lines are expanding rapidly as are our exclusive licensee collections.”
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 9, 2013
- Oct 18, 2011
- Oct 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...