Avanti partners with Waverly
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2004 12:00:00 AM
MOONACHIE, N.J. — Avanti Linens recently partnered with Waverly to produce a licensed collection of embellished bath towel ensembles set to launch at market.
The collection debuts with seven Waverly patterns. They are: Brianna, a lilac and rose bouquet featuring a scalloped border bound in floral fabric; Heirloom, a floral print overlaid on a striped fabric banded with cord; Fleur de Lis, a classical floral wreath with fleur de lis embroidery trimmed with a satin ribbon; Remember When, a stripe featuring pleats and trimming with a natural-colored braid; Rambling Vine, a vine and stripe band embellished with an opulent twist and cord tassels; Lanai, a palm and orchid embroidery on a frond print; and Maui, a palm print featuring a tassel fringe.
The towels are made of 100 percent cotton sheared velour. The ensembles include bath, hand and wash towels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...