Officials Fete Nourison Opening
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/25/2007 12:00:00 AM
Calhoun, Ga. —
State and local officials joined Nourison staff and executives at this month's ribbon-cutting ceremony for the rug supplier's new warehouse and distribution center in Calhoun, Ga.
Nearly 100 guests including Mayor Jimmy Palmer, merchants, customers and press enjoyed barbecue and toured the 300,000 square foot, state-of-the-art carpet and rug distribution center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...