Pier 1 names Benkel top planner
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2008 2:23:00 PM
Fort Worth, Texas – Home furnishings specialty retailer Pier 1 Imports has hired Michael Benkel as svp for planning and allocations.
With more than 18 years of retail experience, Benkel was most recently vp of inventory management for Pottery Barn Retail Stores; previously he was director, inventory management for the home furnishings and furniture divisions. Prior to his 11 years at Pottery Barn, he was a buyer at Macy’s.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...