Steinhafel named chairman at Target
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/15/2009 12:27:00 PM
Minneapolis – The board of directors of Target Corporation has named Gregg Steinhafel, president and chief executive officer, to the additional role of chairman of the board, effective Feb. 1.
Steinhafel succeeds Bob Ulrich, who will retire from the board, as previously announced, at the end of the 2008 fiscal year; Ulrich will be designated chairman emeritus.
Steinhafel, 53, joined Target in 1979 and served on the merchandising side; he was named evp merchandising in 1994, promoted to president of the Target division in 1999 and succeeded Ulrich as ceo of Target Corporation in May 2008.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...