Parham Santana Expands to L.A.
Account Director Jamie Burgett Hired
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/19/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York —Parham Santana, a brand strategy and design firm that works with manufacturers, licensors and retailers such as Target and Bed Bath & Beyond, recently hired Jamey Burgett as account director for its newly opened Los Angeles office.
He will be responsible for business development and project management for the firm's West Coast clients.
Burgett brings nearly 10 years' experience as a client liaison for companies in Los Angeles, most recently Gel Communications in Glendale, Calif., and previously Hamagami/Carroll in Santa Monica.
He has worked extensively in brand development, print communication and licensing / merchandising. His background includes such clients as Disney, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Mattel, Sony and DirectTV, among others.
“Hiring Jamey was a great way for Parham Santana to offer our West Coast clients what they tell us they want most — service and experience,” described Maruchi Santana, Parham Santana division president of retail brands.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...