Evandale expands showroom, line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/15/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Evandale will add more than 1,100 square feet to its showroom at 225 Fifth Ave. at the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market to display its expanded assortment of window treatments and decorative accessories.
The 18-month-old newcomer will introduce a sheer netting window panel with embroidery, applique and glass beads called Mirabella as well as a lace panel with metallic motifs called Tiara. The company also will broaden its assortment of specialty embroideries, beading, laces, chenilles and silks.
"We had been showing all of our beautiful silk and embroidered window treatments and decorative pillows in one little room," said Jenny Gruber, vp of design. "Now we can spread out a little and do the product justice."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...