Springs Global U.S. Names Barbosa CFO
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/31/2006 12:00:00 AM
Fort Mill, S.C. — —
Fort Mill, S.C. —Springs Global U.S. has named Flavio Barbosa cfo, filling a position that has been vacant since the merger of Springs Industries Inc. and its Brazilian terry supplier, Coteminas.
Barbosa has 14 years of experience in domestic and international banking, and was most recently director of Latin America Debt Markets for Citigroup, New York. He has served as director of the Banco Votorantim, Brazil's second largest wholesale bank, and has held positions with Fleet Boston Financial, Santander Investment Securities, Citicorp Securities, and Coteminas.
Barbosa reports to Crandall Bowles and Josue Gomes da Silva, co-ceos of Springs Global. He will relocate his family to the Charlotte, N.C., area later this year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...