DWI Adds to Barbara Barry Line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/4/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Four new beds, paced by Seascape, a print, have been added to the Barbara Barry Dream collection of bed and bath at DWI Holdings for spring.
The original collection was focused on understated woven designs, but the “surprise” was the popularity of Eucalyptus, the only print in the debut group, said Michael Bernstein, DWI president.
Seascape is a subtle design in a blend of bamboo and cotton, printed by Kitan at $280 for the queen. Other new highlights are Dream Diamond, a solid top of the bed duvet cover at $250 for the queen, and Shimmer, a new strie strip quilt.
In the Royal Sateen collection, a new saturated color palette is featured, including a rich coral shown in Botanical, a floral jacquard/strie at $300 for the queen. The sheet is a 500 count Egyptian cotton with embroidery on the sheet and pillow cases.
Harmony, a white cotton pique, is featured with a raspberry silk charmeuse/cotton pillow. Legacy, another new sheet construction, is a 500 count Egyptian cotton sateen with a hemstitch trim.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...