Neiman Marcus web div. adds execs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
IRVING, TX -Neiman Marcus Online has announced the appointment of two executives in newly created positions, as Daniel Korn joined the company as executive vp and Michael Crotty as vp, marketing.
Korn will be responsible for the overall success of Neiman Marcus Online, which includes www.neimanmarcus.com, www.chefscatalog.com and the yet-to-be-launched www.horchow.com. As executive vp, he will oversee the business strategies, merchandising, marketing, creative, technology and finance. Prior to joining Neiman Marcus Online, Korn served as president and ceo of Gazoontite.com. His experience also includes serving as president and ceo of Roman Jewelry Company and working in a variety of positions with Edison Brothers Stores, a mall-based specialty retailer of men's and women's apparel.
Crotty will supervise the marketing activities for Neiman Marcus Online. He joins the company from CDNow and Myplay.com, where he served as vp, marketing. His e-commerce experience also includes marketing roles with Time Warner and Sony. In addition to his e-commerce experience, Crotty has traditional direct marketing experience with Columbia House Inc. and QVC.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...