Moore is new ITG cfo
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/23/2008 10:04:00 AM
Greensboro, N.C. – Diversified manufacturer International Textile Group has named Willis Moore evp and cfo.
Moore replaces former evp, cfo Gary Smith, who announced last month his plans to leave ITG for other career opportunities.
Moore joins ITG from Polymer Group, where he was vp and cfo. Prior to that he was evp and cfo at fiber producer Unifi.
Along with providing a wide range of fabrics for industries from apparel to automotive, ITG produces Burlington House decorative fabric and interior textiles. ITG recently licensed the Burlington House name to Homestead International for the production of home furnishings for the retail market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...