Reminder: HFPA breakfast Tuesday, March 10
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2009 12:36:00 PM
New York – As New York showrooms prepare for the upcoming market week, The Home Products Development Department at FIT and the Home Fashion Products Association (HFPA) are putting the final touches on the Scholarship Awards breakfast scheduled for Tuesday, March 10.
The annual fundraiser this year will honor Paulette Cole, president and ceo of ABC Home Furnishings, and the Kahn family, founders of Croscill.
The event will take place from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. at Cipriani, 110 E. 42nd St., across the street from Grand Central Station.
Tickets are $250 each. For information contact Vicki Guranowski at 212-217-4100 or Vicki_Guranowski@fitnyc.edu
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...