Sphinx promotes Benedetto to regional manager
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/17/2004 12:00:00 AM
DALTON, Ga. — Sphinx by Oriental Weavers recently promoted Daniel Benedetto to the newly created post of Southwest regional manager.
Benedetto, who has been with Sphinx for the past three years, was most recently territory sales manager for Louisiana and Mississippi.
He reports to Doug Robetor, vice president of sales and is based in New Orleans.
Benedetto's newly assigned region comprises 10 states, including Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arizona, Colorado and Mississippi.
"It's been an every expanding territory with an increase in major accounts," said Mike Riley, executive vice president. "It requires the special attention of someone like Danny who can handle major accounts and is familiar with large and small dealers."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...