FIT Plans Golf Classic
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/17/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) will hold the Inaugural Fashion Institute of Technology Golf Classic on Monday, May 2 at the Quaker Ridge Golf Club in Scarsdale, N.Y.
Sponsored by The Educational Foundation for the Fashion Industries (EFFI), the industry support body of FIT, the event will benefit the college's Educational Development Fund. This fund is used to help FIT meet priority needs, including scholarships and financial aid, curriculum development, and student services.
The fee per person is $1,250 ($5,000 per foursome) and includes 18 holes of golf, a caddy and cart, brunch, refreshments on the course, and a cocktail reception. Each golfer will receive gifts and individual and team prizes will be awarded. Raffle prizes will include sports equipment, dinners for two, and tickets to athletic events. Tee sponsorships are available, starting at $2,500.
John Daly, president of CIT/Commercial Services, is event chairman. Vice chairs are Andrew Kahn, chairman, Kahn Lucas Lancaster, Inc., and John Pomerantz, EFFI chairman. Gilbert Harrison, chairman, Financo, Inc., is participation chair and Philip Bleser, senior vice president, JP Morgan Chase & Co., is sponsorship chair.
To play in the FIT Classic or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, contact John Kahl, executive director, EFFI, at (212) 217-8868 or e-mail email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...