Milli Home debuts luxury Alpha Workshops line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/23/2005 12:07:00 PM
NEW YORK – Milli Home’s new high-end Alpha Workshops collection will debut at the New York Home Textiles Market with five bedding patterns, 20 styles of decorative pillows and five to six table linen ensembles in three colorways each on silks and linens geared to better department and specialty stores, upscale boutiques and catalogs.
The collection carries suggested retails of $300 on queen duvets; $500 on queen comforters; $80 to $130 on pillows; $75 to $100 on table runners; $20 placemats; and $5 per napkin.
Alpha Workshops, a non-profit design studio that trains and hires persons living with HIV/AIDS, will collect a six-percent royalty on the sale of all goods as well as 25 percent of the proceeds from the sale of a specific item each season.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...