Venus Home’s von Walstrom resigns
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/12/2007 12:59:00 PM
Greenwich, Conn. -- Home textiles industry veteran Vivie von Walstrom has resigned from her post as director of design and marketing from Foothill Ranch, Calif.-based Venus Home.
She spent the past six years of her career with the bedding and bath company, and is credited with helping Venus enter the bedding and bath categories when it was just offering kitchen textiles.
While at Venus, von Walstrom twice won -- in 2000 and 2002 -- the Cotton Inc. Designer of the Year award for the bed and bath category. "I feel like I accomplished a great deal while at Venus, but it's time for me to try something new," von Walstrom told HTT.
Prior to Venus, von Walstrom was the executive vp at Baltic Linen Co., where she was instrumental in expanding the company's reach into retail, beyond its focus then on institutional business.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...