Green West Event Expands, Alters Dates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Los Angeles —
To accommodate an exhibitor list that is growing beyond expectations, Green West Expo & Conference has changed its spring schedule.
The event is now scheduled for May 20 through 22 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
It will showcase a broad range of environmentally-friendly services and products, including natural and organic draperies, linens and upholsteries.
The 2008 fall Green East event remains unchanged, scheduled for Oct. 21 through 23 at New York City's Javits Center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...