Revman extends Laura Ashley to soft window
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/11/2002 4:34:00 PM
New York — Revman Industries is expanding the scope of the Laura Ashley Home license beyond fashion bedding into soft window coverings.
Although the line is freestanding, Revman can create coordinated designs for existing Laura Ashley bed ensembles upon customer requests, said Rich Roman, president and ceo.
"By extending the program into freestanding window, we're giving consumers the opportunity to buy more interesting products for their windows," Roman told HTT.
"This is another opportunity for consumers to use the Laura Ashley lifestyle for other rooms in their homes."
Aimed at department stores and specialty stores, both panels and top treatments are part of the offering. The initial lineup does not include sheers. The line, Roman said, is "more aggressively priced than other designer window treatments." A 40" x 84" panel retails for about $39.99, while top treatments retail in the $29.99 to $39.99 range.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...