Linens ’n Things renews e-commerce contract
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/23/2007 1:25:00 PM
Clifton, N.J. and King of Prussia, Pa. – Linens ’n Things and GSI Commerce agreed to extend their multi-year e-commerce partnership, with GSI providing web design and marketing, fulfillment and customer service to the www.lnt.com website.
The service provider has helped $2.8 billion LNT offer a gift registry, in-store ordering, e-mail marketing, and even a Canadian online store, the companies said.
“Since partnering with GSI in 2003, Linens ’n Things has experienced tremendous growth in its online business, more than doubling the sales generated from its online store,” said Robert Homler, LNT evp merchandising.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...