Aussino breaks into new territory
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/18/2005 1:41:00 PM
NEW YORK – Aussino USA has ventured into contemporary tabletop as well as framed art coordinating back to bedding.
It has also launched a spa towel in 15 colors constructed of terry with horizontal velour stripes for a ribbed effect. Embellished towels also include terry and velour now plus fabrics and trims inspired from top-of-bed. Shower curtains have also been developed to coordinate back to embellished towels. Aussino also has developed some freestanding shower curtain patterns.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...