828 picks Morris for new post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/13/2005 11:46:00 AM
GREENVILLE , S.C. — 828 International has appointed Tom Morris to the newly created post of Northeast regional manager, responsible for the development of dealer accounts and growth of the company’s business in the 10 states in his region.
He reports to Mark Ferullo, vice president.
Morris, who is based in Woburn , Mass. , brings more than 20 years of experience in the floor covering industry to his new position. Most recently, he was Northeast territory manager for Karastan, Ralph Lauren and CustomWeave — the fashion group of Mohawk Industries. Prior to that, Morris was vice president of Able Rug, where he was responsible for the operations and management of four Massachusetts retail locations.
Ferullo said, “He has excelled at both the retail and manufacturing levels, with experience in sales, management, training, inventory, purchasing, advertising, shipping and receiving.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...