Lorraine Opens New Window Line
Twelve New Theme Groups Set to be Launched
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2006 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — —
At the New York Market —Lorraine Home covers its bases with new florals as they launch 12 new window covering groups.
Floral Lustre is a shiny textural woven jacquard panel with a matching waterfall valance and comes in five colorways. Radiance uses a large scale floral jacquard with an attached scalloped valance and is available in four colorways. Hepburn pays homage to the movie great featuring — what else? — a calla lily jacquard panel with coordinating top treatments. Willow features a two-tone textured solid, pieced for a tailored contemporary styling, and is available in seven colorways.
Ambrosia is a soft semi-sheer stripe that pairs with Jubilee, a fun floral print. Labyrinth's geometric sheer burnout panel matches an ascot valance in graphite, arctic ice and antique gold. Pussywillow's set of panels, valances, tiers and swags are made of crushed sheer gauze and are embroidered with wisps of pussywillow stems.
Savannah is a voile panel and valance embellished with ready-to-wear style beadwork. Delightful Garden features a colorful embroidered print tier, valance and swag set, as does Groovin' with yarn-dyed stripe headers. And Felicity adds an air of romance to a floral print with a textured stripe base to dress up the tier, valance and swag set.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...